100年第2學期-1087 商用英文 課程資訊
|class participation and discussion||10|
students will be able to use the learned skills and strategy for future study and career.
This course is designed to orient students to the essential English communication skills that they need in order to excel in today’s global workplace. During the semester, students will be introduced to and have opportunities to practice in the following Business English skills:
1. Answer the phone tactfully and professionally.
2. Appreciation of culture differences and receiving foreign clients.
3. Build and maintain professional business relations with foreign clients.
4. Communicate and negotiate effectively in business meetings.
5. Composing basic business correspondence.
6. Job Search and interview in English.