101年第1學期-4619 行銷通路管理 課程資訊
|September - November||40||Industry Visit Report|
|Individual Channel Topical Report||10||Each student is required to find and report on a real world example of marketing channel topic. Make a 5 minute PowerPoint (or visual aids) presentation and submit 1-2 page summary report.|
|Case Analysis||20||Case analysis procedure will be provided in the first class. Each student is required to submit a question for the class discussion.|
|In-class exercise and Participation||10||In-class exercise and Participation|
The course is to provide students with understanding of marketing channels management and to develop their skills in designing marketing channels strategy. Specific objectives include:
1. To demonstrate the critical role of marketing channels in the global markets.
2. To provide students with in-depth knowledge of marketing channel systems and channel management.
3. To help students develop skills in analyzing and designing marketing channels strategy and managing relationships among channel members.
4. To broaden students’ global perspective of marketing channels through case analysis.
5. To enhance oral and written communications skills in English as well as team skill.