101年第2學期-1167 商用英文（二） 課程資訊
|Midterm & Final Exams||40||Written exams including listening sections|
|Group Case Study||20||Oral Presentation (10%) & Written Report (10%)|
|Quizzez||20||Written Tests (including listening sections)|
|Homework||10||Vocabulary & Writing|
|Participation||10||In-class Q-&-As & Discussions|
On completion of the course, the students should be able to
1. display their conversational ability by comfortably talking with others on a wide range of business-related topics, such as advertising, marketing, investment, negotiation, retailing, product development, strategies for doing business, and so on;
2. demonstrate in oral communication and in writing their knowledge of vocabulary and expressions which are frequently used in international management and business; and
3. international management and business.
Have students analyze various aspects and concepts of management, international business theory, marketing, and business ethics. Exposure to a variety of related theories includes: relationship learning, strategic leadership, global logistics, partner selection, trust, commitment, relationship memory, etc.
Office HourTuesday & Thursday 5:10-6:10 p.m. or by appointment LAN203-A
1. Textbook: Head for Business: Upper-Intermediate Student’s Book, by Jon Naunton, 2002, Oxford University Press.
2. Supplementary Class Materials (SCM): Handouts from the instructor.