102年第2學期-0150 英語口語訓練（三） 課程資訊
|Attendance and Participation||10|
|Individual Talks with Teacher||10|
|Chinese Book Presentations||10|
|Research Paper Presentations||10|
|Participating in Class Discussions||10|
|Leading Class Discussions||20|
The main objective of this course is to develop advanced academic oral skills through practice in a variety of genres.
1. Students will polish their oral skills through a variety of formal and semi-formal presentations, including dramatic readings and presentations, book presentations, etc.
2. Students will learn how to listen to public speaking critically, responsively and objectively.
3. Students will master presenting familiar topics in a smooth, understandable and organized way.
4. Students will work in pairs and be responsible for leading class discussions on literary texts.
5. Students will research and give individual presentations on relevant issues in the news.
As this the last of the Comp/Oral series, the main aim of this semester is to give a final shape and polish the skills of the students in both writing and in speech.