102年第2學期-3097 人文：西語系國家文化與歷史 課程資訊
|Attendance and In-class participation||10|
|Final exam||60||The students will take notes during the class, and they will use these notes to get ready the exam.|
授課教師Miguel Rubio Lastra
1. To get a general knowledge about the Hispanic countries from their origin to the 17th century.
2. To identify, to analyze and to explain, in a line-time and a space context, the main facts, personages, problems, steps and processes of the Hispanic countries till 17th century.
3. To identify the Spanish art in its historical context.
4. To identify the Spanish culture in its historical context.
5. To identify the Spanish literature in its historical context.
6. To understand the Spanish civilization by its history.
7. To encourage the students to be sensitive, responsible and active with the social and personal development.
8. To adopt and to consolidate solidarity against inequalities, and attitudes of tolerance with the political, social, and cultural diversity among the various cultures of the World. Students will respect positively the common aspects, and they will considerate the possibility of belonging to a huge and multicultural human being identity. They will learn to reject injustice and intolerance.