102年第2學期-3372 夢的自我探索 課程資訊
|Attendance and In-class participation||70|
|Final Exam||30||Based on textbook, the method used in class, and what has been learned about dreams by using this method.|
授課教師Miguel Rubio Lastra
1. Introduces the student to dreams
2. Trains the student in the state-of-the-art Ullman experiential dream group process
3. By introducing students to their own unconscious resources, the course manages to free-up in quite a number of them their governing passion, native talent or genius, and intuitive creativity.
4. Provides students skills, attitudes, and a way of approaching truth that will enhance and deepen what they get out of every other course at the university.
5. Gives them a rare chance to discover from inside themselves who they really are and what they really want (i.e. connects them with their own intrinsic motivation)
授課教師：Miguel Rubio Lastra
Office HourThursday 10:00 – 12:00 FLLD, office 18
Shuyuan Wang’s translation into Chinese of Montague Ullman’s “Appreciating Dreams: A Group Approach. 心 理 出 版 社