104年第1學期-6813 專題討論Ⅱ 課程資訊
|Final report-preparing attending conference||40|
本課程名額為 15人，已有13 人選讀，尚餘名額2人。
Seminar discussion is an one credit course. The course objectives are to introduce students with basic survival skills in graduate study, to help student identifying major hospitality research issues, and to guide students obtaining basic business concepts regarding the hospitality industry.
Follow topics will be covered:
1. Conferences attendance (Explaining how to submit abstract, prepare poster presentation and stand-up presentation)
2. Presentation skills (such as how to make a great power point slides)
3. Professional dress (such as business casual and smart casual)
4. Understand various research topic in hospitality management field
5. Hospitality related industrial case study
Giving the overview of Research Methods and help to finish master paper.
The course will take a meeting once a week and give all field of opinion to student.