105年第1學期-3504 夢與自我探索 課程資訊
|Attendance||50||A near perfect attendance is necessary in this class to master the material and method. A student with too many absences will be encouraged to drop the course or risk being given a failing grade|
|Level of in-class participation||50||請看課程其他要求說明|
授課教師William R. Stimson
1. Introduces the student to dreams
2. Trains the student in the state-of-the-art Ullman experiential dream group process.
3. By introducing students to their own unconscious resources, the course manages to free-up in quite a number of them their governing passion, native talent or genius, and intuitive creativity.
4. Provides students skills, attitudes, and a way of approaching truth that will enhance and deepen what they get out of every other course at the university.
5. Gives them a rare chance to discover from inside themselves who they really are and what they really want (i.e. connects them with their own intrinsic motivation)