105年第1學期-6502 社會政策分析 課程資訊
|The written report||25||學習總考核|
|Class participation & Regular attendance||25||平常學習考核|
Based on the requisite social legislation to the realm of service delivery, this course prepares social work doctorate students to:
(1) develop requested knowledge of social policy and its importance in the field of social welfare practice;
(2) familiar with various social welfare policies and criticize them on the governmental, professional, and welfare recipients’ stances;
(3) apply the descriptive and analytic framework for policy analysis in compliance
with human needs, social work values, principles, and beliefs;
(4) ensure prospective development of social policies for the service practice; and,
(5) confront the possibility of policy amendment, alternative options and/or reforms.
This course purports to provide social work doctorate students with the historical, social, cultural, economic, and political perspectives on those tackling obstacles to the development of a coherent social policy system on theoretical, methodological, philosophical, and political levels. The course emphasizes the significance of ethos and politics upon rational policy-making, and is a synthesis of social policy, social legislation, policy formulation, policy implementation, policy analysis, and policy evaluation.