106年第1學期-7050 專題研究 課程資訊
|Attendance and Participation||20||Students are encouraged to join the crits.|
|Separate crits on each group performance||20||Students are encouraged to join the crits.|
|Intrim Joint Crits on each group performance||30||Students are encouraged to join the crits.|
|Final Crits on each group performance||30||Students are encouraged to join the crits.|
1. Students will learn to present their design proposals in English and work with foreign students during the training period.
2. Students will obtain experience on spatial analytical or architectural tectonic knowledge after this international workshop.
3. Students will learn to know different cultures and different ways of thinking and working during the training period of this course.Design topic of this international workshop will consist of the following elements:
1.It aims to be an Asian city based real research design and intervention project or on site built project if possible. The exact project format issues will depend on the mutual agreement between collaborative schools and the Graduate School of Tunghai Architecture.
2.The length of workshop should be for a duration of ten days, which includes interim and final jury of the design proposals and the workshop should be conducted in English.
3.It is highly recommended that design and research issues include sustainability, social culture and economy and/or building tectonic characteristics.
4.Research and/or design output of the workshop should consider to be published should the projects carry distinctive quality.
This Design Research Project is in fact a special design studio based on international workshop and preferably to be carried out abroad if budget allows. If budget is insufficient then the studio will proceed in domestic places in collaboration with invited foreign prestigious architects (or renowned design tutors) and foreign postgraduate students from other countries. This design research project will normally take place in a two-week period in summer vacation or winter vacation within the school year calendar. It is organized to meet the fulfillment of international cross-cultural visions within the departmental curriculum training objectives.
1. Aneerudha Paul, 2011,《Reconnecting Architecture: Mapping critical interventions relevant in our contemporary times. Case India》, KRVIA, Mumbai, India.
2. Narendra Dengle, 2013,《After Modernism: A Critical Approach》, KRVIA, Mumbai, India.
3. Rohan Shivkumar, 2008,《Displaced Domesticities》, SPADE 1, Mumbai, India.
4. Rohan Shivkumar, 2011,《The Spectral City》, SPADE 3, Mumbai, India.
5. Rohan Shivkumar, 2013,《CINEMA CITY IN BOMBAY/MUMBAI》, Mumbai, India.