107年第1學期-5871 問題分析與決策 課程資訊
Much of what people do is solve problems and make decisions. It's easy with this approach to get stuck in a circle of solving the same problem over and over again. Therefore, it's often useful to get used to an organized approach to problem solving and decision making.
1. Define the problem
2. Look at potential causes for the problem
3. Identify alternatives for approaches to resolve the problem
4. Select an approach to resolve the problem
5. Plan the implementation of the best alternative (this is your action plan)
6. Monitor implementation of the plan