107年第2學期-1453 商用英文（二） 課程資訊
|Daily work||50||participation, discussion input and quality, preparation, motivation, written work, quizzes, homework, group project quality.|
To improve students' listening, speaking, and writing abilities concerning international business subjects by having students analyze various aspects and concepts of management, marketing, advertising, investing, and customer service.
Exposure to a variety of related theories includes: global alliance branding, joint venture learning, competitive advantage, strategic leadership, etc.
Have students analyze various aspects and concepts of management, international business theory, marketing, and business ethics. Exposure to a variety of related theories includes: relationship learning, strategic leadership, global logistics, partner selection, trust, commitment, relationship memory, etc.
Office HourInternational Business Department Office: M506
(1) Right Image Helps Brewers: Foreign Beer Makers Vie for Emerging Markets, The Asian Wall Street Journal, June 13, 2005
(2) Yum! Brands: Fast Food’s Yummy Secret, The Economist, August 25, 2005
(3) Luxury Brands Discover Social Networks, International Herald Tribune, Eric Pfanner, July 27, 2008
(4) The Essential Brand Book: Over 100 Techniques to Increase Brand Value, Iain Ellwood, Kogan Page Publishers (2002)
(5) Relationship learning and dyadic knowledge creation in international subcontracting relationships: the supplier’s perspective, Kuo-Hsiung Chang, Donald F. Gotcher, International Journal of Technology Management 2008-Volume 41, No.1/2, pp. 55-74