107年第2學期-1454 商用英文（二） 課程資訊
|Midterm & Final Exams||40||Written exams including listening sections|
|Group Case Study||20||Oral Presentation (10%) & Written Report (10%)|
|Quizzez||20||Written Tests (including listening sections)|
|Homework||10||Vocabulary & Writing|
|Participation||10||In-class Q-&-As & Discussions|
On completion of the course, the students should be able to
1. display their conversational ability by comfortably talking with others on a wide range of business-related topics, such as advertising, marketing, investment, negotiation, retailing, product development, strategies for doing business, and so on;
2. demonstrate in oral communication and in writing their knowledge of vocabulary and expressions which are frequently used in international management and business; and
3. demonstrate in oral presentation and in writing their ability to present in a formal manner their ideas, information, and recommendations which are related to specific topics and contexts frequently encountered in international management and business.
Have students analyze various aspects and concepts of management, international business theory, marketing, and business ethics. Exposure to a variety of related theories includes: relationship learning, strategic leadership, global logistics, partner selection, trust, commitment, relationship memory, etc.
Office HourTuesday & Thursday 5:10-6:10 p.m. or by appointment LAN203-A
1. Textbook: ProFile 3: Upper-Intermediate Student’s Book, by Jon Naunton, 2005, Oxford University Press.
2. Supplementary Class Materials (SCM): Handouts from the instructor.