108年第1學期-6853 碩士論文 課程資訊
The objective of the Master’s thesis is to develop the st udent’s ability to provide a contribution to
Hospitality Management research. The student should demonstrate, through his/her thesis and orally, an
ability to plan, conduct, and present a major investigation in a business context of relevance to the
subject of Hospitality Management. The thesis’ contribution should rest upon clearly evaluated and
motivated standpoints. The student should demonstrate good knowledge of the research front within the
field of study, and ability reflect upon and position oneself towards alternative approaches within the
1. The instructor assists the student in formulating a research topic on the area the student is interested in.
2. The instructor assists the student in searching, assessing, summarizing, integrating, and synthesizing essential reviews of literature on the chosen topic.
3. The instructor assists the student in relating current research to prior related research.
4. The instructor assists the student in designing an appropriate research methodology for the topic.
5. Regular meeting time will be scheduled for the instructor to monitor the student’s progress.