108年第2學期-0107 英文作文（二） 課程資訊
|Composition: 4 essays: 60% ; participation: 20 %; final: 20 %||5|
1. to organize essays in a logical order (time order, spatial order, emphatic order) and with proper transitions
2. to write a narrative essay that is developed inductively or deductively
3. to write well-organized descriptive paragraphs about a person or a place
4. to write a well-organized expository essay that has a clear thesis and supporting details
5. to write a well-organized summary-response essay on a selected article (to summarize, paraphrase, and quote)
Comp�Oral II builds on the English-language skills developed in Comp�Oral I. This two-part course focuses primarily on writing multi-paragraph essays and using spoken English for academic purposes, such as group discussions and delivering oral presentations. The course will continue to stress accuracy in speaking and writing and will emphasize skills and strategies to improve your ability to communicate in English. You will also learn how to analyze and strengthen your own and your classmates� written and spoken English. The general goal of the course is to increase your academic English language proficiency to the high�intermediate level in speaking and writing.