108年第2學期-3726 流行媒體英語閱讀 課程資訊
|midterm video task||25|
|final group project||20|
On completion of the course, students should be able to:
1. use a broader vocabulary and comprehend a wider range of spoken English;
2. communicate with people using more useful phrases and expressions;
3. read various materials in everyday life with better understanding;
4. employ effective communicative skills and display knowledge of word elements; and
5. apply critical thinking skills to various situations in daily life.
This three-credit course is designed to help students improve their English skills such as listening, speaking, and reading. The course also includes practice that focuses on grammar and word parts. Students will be involved in many interactive activities useful both for students studying general English and for those studying English with a view toward more academic work.
Office HourOffice: A215 Office Hours: Wednesday 8:10 a.m.--10:10 a.m. or by appointment Tel: (04) 23590121 ext. 31905
1. teacher-generated handouts and online resources
2. English learning magazine