108年第2學期-4055 大一英文：語文與溝通 課程資訊
|Midterm & Final Exams||50||Reading (40%), Listening (30%), Communicative Component (30%)|
|In-Class||50||Quizzes or Assignments (30%), Orals (30%), Writing (20%), Participation (20%)|
1. enhance their English listening ability;
2. enhance their English speaking ability;
3. enhance their English reading ability;
4. enhance their English writing ability;
5. enhance their overall English communicative ability; and
6. enhance their knowledge of cultural diversity and international perspective.
The course contents are summarized as follows:
1. learning and using daily-life vocabulary and expressions;
2. reading and discussing multicultural and cross-disciplinary articles and books;
3. listening and responding to authentic and situational audio recordings;
4. engaging in in-class dialogues, group discussions, and/or other speaking activities;
5. writing play scripts, journals, and/or other assignments;
6. performing in-class plays; and
7. developing English learning strategies and effective study habits.
1. Reading Voyage PLUS 1
McClelland, Jonathan; Armstrong, Neil
2. Sounds Good
Ken Beatty, Peter Thinkler
3. Seasons and Celebrations
4. Online videos might be added as supplement resource.