98年第2學期-3058 三年德文 課程資訊
|Unterricht und E-Learning||60||Mitarbeit, Hausaufgaben, Tests, E-Learning, Online Journal; 課堂參與、家庭作業、小考、elearning、線上日誌|
|Mittsemesterprüfung||20||mündliche Prüfung und/oder Klausur; 口試/筆試|
|Semesterprüfung||20||mündliche Prüfung und/oder Klausur; 口試/筆試|
- strengthening oral fluency and conversational skills
- increasing active and passive vocabulary for everyday situations
- furthering listening and reading comprehension
- strengthening understanding of sentence structures
- enabling students to express themselves in more complex sentences and paragraphs in oral and written form
- providing further background in regional / cultural studies
- strengthening interaction between students
- developing collaborative skills
German III is an intermediate level course for those who already have a basic knowledge and understanding of the German language, and who also know some basic facts about Germany and other German-speaking countries. The course is taught mostly in German and makes use of more complex sentence structures. It stresses skills needed in everyday conversation. Oral skills are developed in short dialogues and scenes, while writing and reading are trained with the help of a variety of reading materials and through the preparation of short paragraphs by the students.
Students are tested on listening comprehension, grammar, reading, writing, and cultural background knowledge.
Office HourDienstag (周二) 14-15 Uhr; Mittwoch (周三) 10-11 Uhr; Donnerstag (周四) 13-14 Uhr For other times please feel free to make an appointment.
- Deutsch - praktisch und lebendig (暢遊德語) Vol. 2
- other materials prepared by the teacher and the students of the course
- various online material related to course contents