99年第2學期-1686 論文寫作 課程資訊
|Final Term Paper||30|
The course is designed for students who seek assistance in preparing a plan or proposal for a scholarly paper writing. To begin with, the class will start off introduction of the meaning of the research, following by the preliminary consideration of knowledge claim and a review of the literature, stating a purpose for the study, identifying research question and hypotheses, using theory, defining, delimiting, and stating the significance of the study, and ending up by methods and procedure for data collection and analysis. At each step in this process, students are taken mainly through qualitative method approach to the liberal arts and social science studies.
The course will be organized as a lecture discussion and writing fashion, supporting the paper presentation and report.
The course is designed for students who seek assistance in preparing a plan or proposal for a scholarly paper writing.
Office HourTo be advised
1. Wayne C. Booth, Gregory G. Colomb, and Joseph M. Williams (eds)., The Craft of Research (Chicago, US: The University of Chicago press, 2003)
2. Alexander L. George and Andrew Bennett, Case Studies and Theory Development in the Social Science (Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press, 2004)
3. 段家鋒，孫正豐、張世賢 主編《論文寫作研究》（台北:三民書局，2003）
4. John J. Mearoheimer, “China’s Unpeaceful Rise” Current History 105, no.60 (April 2000), pp. 160-162
5. Daniel W. Drezner, “The Global Governance of the internet: Brining the State Back in” Political Science Quarterly 11, no.3 (2004), pp. 477-498