98年第2學期-3062 一年法文 課程資訊
|Class exams||40||Written and oral|
|Mid-term exam||30||Written and oral|
|Final exam||30||Written and oral|
本課程名額為 35人，已有44 人選讀，尚餘名額-9人。
- enabling the students to react to cultural diversity based on French culture.
- enabling the student to understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases so as to introduce him/herself or others, to ask and answer questions about personal details such as where she/he lives, and things he/she has, she does or she likes.
- enabling the student to interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- enabling the students to master French pronunciation and intonation
Course description: students will be trained first to pronounce correctly French by learning all the phonetic rules which govern syllabic pronunciation. Then they will move to read texts in order to better assimilate a close to reality pronunciation. In the second stage, conversation will be emphasized with group and individual activities. Oral skills will be the core of this course. Apart from language learning, students will be introduced to various aspects of French culture through a methodology appropriate to intercultural situation (analysis of social values, social representations, body language, foreign culture as a mirror of one’s culture, etc.)
授課教師：Brun Cottan Helene Chr
Office HourTuesday 2
- INITIAL 1 中央出版社
- Other useful materials :
- 法語發音參考自修教材：法語發音基礎學習 白麗虹 編著 萬人出版社
停看聽 1 (法文發音入門)