100年第1學期-1195 國際行銷管理導論 課程資訊
|In class participation||60||(including assignments)|
本課程名額為 70人，已有32 人選讀，尚餘名額38人。
1. To familiarize students with the basic concepts and cases of global marketing management.
2. To enhance students’ capability and opportunity securing a quality job in marketing related fields.
The course ‘Introduction to Global marketing” is structured within and guided by the following framework and principles:
1. Globalization is an n unequivocal current phenomenon and an inevitable trend of the future. The basic concepts and theories are fundamentals for students majoring in the Department of International Business and /or in the College of Management.
2. English is the most commonly used language in global business communication. The course ‘Introduction to Global marketing” will be taught and materials will be discussed in English only. Through this process, Students will be trained to become stronger competitors and better communicators.
3. This course will use extensively cases of successes and/or failures to facilitate the learning process and facilitate the understanding of concepts and theories in the arena of global marketing.
4. To help students learn English more productively and fruitfully, this course will try to let students learn the art of “how to learn”. Grammars and vocabularies will not be the focus, phonetics and conversations will be emphasized instead.
5. Students’ participations and active contributions in classes will be greatly encouraged. Mistakes will be tolerated to cultivate the spirit of self-challenge and continuous improvements.
Office Hour地點：管理學院M501 時間：星期一、四 3.4節 星期三 4.8節 ※請事先與老師預約晤談時間
Global Marketing Management 5th edition. Masaaki Kotabe and Kristiaan Helsen. Wiley. ISBN 978-0-470-50574-8.