100年第1學期-2954 中級英文 課程資訊
On completion of the course, students should be able to:
1. have enlarged their vocabulary and improved their listening comprehension;
2. communicate with people using more useful phrases and expressions;
3. read various materials in everyday life with better understanding;
4. write with better grammar and more correct sentence patterns; and
5. have become an independent thinker through activities that require critical thinking skills
This three-credit course is designed to help students improve their four English skills, i.e. listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Grammar activities are also included to enhance writing ability. Students will be involved in many interactive activities useful both for students studying general English and for those studying English with a view toward more academic work.
Office HourOffice: FL106-D Office Hours: Thuesday 2:00—4:00 PM or by appointment
1. Bennett, Adnrew E. (2010). Reading Fusion 2. Taipei, Taiwan: Crane Publishing Company.