100年第2學期-5399 專題設計 課程資訊
|Module 1||20||All submission materials need to be in English.|
|Module 2||40||Studio Design will be conducted in English mainly.|
|Module 3||20||All students design output needs to be exhibited outside campus.|
To train students to have integrated design knowledge with advanced analytical tools and design methodology.
To learn to present design concept and proposal in English.
To be able to take part in international competitions as well as international workshop and learn from this experience to function in an international environment.
This is an advanced design studio for MArch II students, which will be conducted in English and consists of three parts. The first part is related to international competition projects, which normally takes place within one-month period in the beginning of the semester. The second part will be a three months design studio project, which will cover issues of digital analysis of spatial structure and social outcomes, digital design and tectonic constructions, users body experience in both macro and micro environmental levels, and finally the sustainability issue of building performance and design strategies, etc. The last part is scheduled in the last two weeks of the semester and it will be an out reach exhibition project, which will display all students’ design works from the second part of the design studio project.
Office Hour三/5,6 蘇智鋒老師研究室
1. Hauptmann, Deborah (ed.), 2006, The Body in Architecture, Rotterdam: 010 Publishers.
2. Portoghesi Paolo, 2000, Nature and Architecture, Milan: Skira Editore.
3. Gausa, Manuel (ed.), 2003, the metapolis dictionary of advanced architecture-city, technology and society in the information age.
4. Cruz Marcos, Colletti Marjan, 2005, Cons2quence: Marcosandmarjan-Interfaces/Intrafaces, Austria: SpringerWienNewYork.
5. Hiroshi Nakamura, 2010, Microscopic Designing Methodology.