101年第2學期-4069 個別指導 課程資訊
|weekly discussion of the research topic||40|
|a working bibliography||20|
|a draft of the proposal||40|
本課程名額為 5人，已有3 人選讀，尚餘名額2人。
By the end of the course, students should-
1. have formulated a research topic for the M.A. thesis
2. have had a clear theoretical /research framework about the proposed topic
3. have conducted thorough reviews of literature for the proposed topic
4. have learned to synthesize the related reviews of literature
5. be ready to conduct the pilot study
6. have completed the pilot study of the thesis research
7. have completed the first draft of the first 3 chapters of the M.A thesis
1. The instructor assists the student in formulating a research topic on the area the student is interested in.
2. The instructor assists the student in searching, assessing, summarizing, integrating, and synthesizing essential reviews of literature on the chosen topic.
3. The instructor assists the student in relating current research to prior related research.
4. Regular meeting time will be scheduled for the instructor to monitor the student’s progress.
Office HourHsin-I Chen: Wednesday, 12:30-14:30 at LAN 211 G Min-Hsun Chiang:Tuesday, 14:10-16:10 at LAN 211 I
Each student will read extensively on topic related to their thesis. The instructor and the student will discuss the selected research papers and books whenever it is necessary.