103年第1學期-7008 建築創作 課程資訊
|Attendance and Participation||20||Students are encouraged to join discussion.|
|Stage 1 Narrative Proposal||40||Invited Scholars will join the critique.|
|Stage 2 Final Intervention Scheme||40||Invited Scholars will join the critique.|
This design studio will normally be designed to collaborate with renowned architects to carry out architecture or urban design projects focusing on critical regionalism characterized with local service mentality and/or material tectonic practice. The aim of this studio is to bring students to stay with local inhabitants to tease out real local development issues and to propose possible creative design strategies as references for needs of local development. In short, this studio is designed to be on site for long-term (at least 1/3 semester or 1/2 semester) study and to train students to learn to know the real issues of the local socio-dwelling environment. The proposed intervening design strategies and proposals will be exhibited to the public and to the local governors if possible.
Office Hour二/7 (Tuesday. 15:20 ~ 16:10), Dr. Simon Shu's Office
1. Harvey, David. 2008. “The Right to the City.”
2. Owen Chin Ouyang, 2011, M.UD Thesis, KRVIA, Mumbai University
3. Hillier, Bill (2009), Spatial Sustainability in Cities - Organic Patterns and Sustainable Forms, 7th Space Syntax Symposium Proceedings : K01.
4. Hauptmann, Deborah (ed.), 2006, The Body in Architecture, Rotterdam: 010 Publishers.
5. Hiroshi Nakamura (中村拓志), 2010, Microscopic Designing Methodology, INAX Publishing, Tokyo, Japan.