103年第2學期-1586 商用英文 課程資訊
本課程可網路登記，目前已登記人數為 3 人，選上機率為99.9%
|Daily Work||60||Assignments, speech, quizzes, discussion, group activities, participation, preparation|
Good business communication is one of the keys to a successful career no matter what field you are in, and many different skills contribute to a professional capacity to communicate well.
The objective of this course is to help you improve the ability to:
*Acquire the vocabulary and expressions needed for global environment.
*Listen for understanding.
*Create impressive presentations that are delivered with confidence and poise.
*Work effectively with others in small groups or teams.
Improving business communication is a continuous process of learning, doing, evaluating, and doing again. It is a process we hope that you will continue for you even after you complete this course.
This course is designed to orient students to the essential English communication skills that they need in order to excel in today’s global workplace. During the semester, students will be introduced to and have opportunities to practice in the following Business English skills:
1. Answer the phone tactfully and professionally.
2. Appreciation of culture differences and receiving foreign clients.
3. Build and maintain professional business relations with foreign clients.
4. Communicate and negotiate effectively in business meetings.
5. Composing basic business correspondence.
6. Job Search and interview in English.