103年第2學期-3087 Elementary Spanish Conversation 課程資訊
|Attendance and participation||10|
|Weekly homework assignments||20|
|Midterm and final exams||30|
本課程名額為 35人，已有19 人選讀，尚餘名額16人。
本課程可網路登記，目前已登記人數為 8 人，選上機率為99.9%
"Elementary Spanish Conversation" (Chinese title: 西班牙語實用會話) is a semester-long elective Spanish language course for students who have little or no knowledge of Spanish. The goal of this course is to introduce to students the basic grammar of Spanish and useful vocabulary and phrases for basic conversation. Also, Spanish culture will be discussed in the course. After completion of the course, students are expected to be able to
(1) greet others and introduce themselves in Spanish;
(2) talk briefly about their interests and hobbies;
(3) order food in a restaurant;
(4) ask for directions while traveling in a Spanish-speaking country;
(5) conduct basic communication on topics of transportation, shopping and accommodation while traveling.
Office HourTuesday 16:10-17:00 (LAN201) Thursday 14:10-15:00 (LAN201) or by appointment
Textbook (required; will be ordered as a class at the beginning of the semester):
En Directo: Elemental by Aquilino Sanchez Perez (Sociedad General Espanola de Libreria, S.A.)
Supplementary materials and handouts will be given by the instructor.