104年第1學期-3768 透過批判漫畫識讀法學英文 課程資訊
本課程名額為 30人，已有19 人選讀，尚餘名額11人。
On completion of the course, students should be able to
1. show improvement in the four English skills;
2. express their opinions from a critical perspective;
3. become more sensitized to various social issues;
4. deepen their understanding of themselves as social agents; and
5. become independent thinkers through activities that require critical thinking.
This course is designed to help students enhance their English ability through language learning activities. Students will improve their English listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills through inquiry-based tasks. In particular, each task will invite students to appraoch certain volumes of the comic series One Piece (English online version), to discuss various meaningful issues brought up by students themselves, and to respond critically to these issues through group discussion and team poster production and presentation. Certain online discussions are required at different times during the semester.
Office HourOffice: LAN106-D Office Hours: Thuesday 10 a.m.--12 p.m. or by appointment Tel: (04) 23590121 ext. 31905
1. Handouts 2. "One Piece" (online version) texts