104年第1學期-3776 中級英文(I) 課程資訊
本課程名額為 35人，已有0 人選讀，尚餘名額35人。
On completion of the course, students should be able to:
1. have enlarged their vocabulary and improved their listening comprehension;
2. communicate with people using more useful phrases and expressions;
3. read various materials in everyday life with better understanding;
4. improve communicative grammar skills and knowledge of of word parts; and
5. have become independent thinkers through activities that require critical thinking.
This three-credit course is designed to help students improve their English skills such as listening, speaking, and reading. The course also includes pratctice that focuses on grammar and word parts. Students will be involved in many interactive activities useful both for students studying general English and for those studying English with a view toward more academic work.
Office HourOffice: FL106-D Office Hours: Thuesday 10:00—12:00 or by appointment
1. Bennett, Adnrew E. (2010). Reading Fusion 2. Taipei, Taiwan: Crane Publishing Company.