105年第2學期-1454 商用英文（一） 課程資訊
|Daily work||50||participation, discussion input and quality, preparation, motivation, written work, quizzes, homework, group project quality|
本課程名額為 35人，已有34 人選讀，尚餘名額1人。
To improve students’ listening, speaking, and writing abilities concerning international business subjects by having students analyze various aspects and concepts of management, international business theory, marketing, and business ethics.
Have students analyze various aspects and concepts of management, international business theory, marketing, and business ethics. Exposure to a variety of related theories includes: relationship learning, strategic leadership, global logistics, partner selection, trust, commitment, relationship memory, etc.
(1) Chinese on a Grand Tour, The New York Times, Wayne Arnold, October 21, 2005
(2) Dell Recalls Tech Support from India After Complaints, E-Commerce Times, Keith Rogan, November 25, 2003
(3) Radio Hotline in Shanghai Listens to Angry Consumers, Taipei Times, August 27, 2001
(4) Kraft Sues Pizza Rival Over Loss of Trade Secrets, The New York Times, Greg Winter, February 20, 2001
(5) Relationship learning and dyadic knowledge creation in international subcontracting relationships: the supplier’s perspective, Kuo-Hsiung Chang, Donald F. Gotcher, International Journal of Technology Management 2008-Volume 41, No.1/2, pp. 55-74