106年第1學期-6051 財務會計研究導讀 課程資訊
This course introduces the topics of financial accounting research. The course has the following characteristics:
1. Focusing on the topics of financial accounting rather than managerial accounting and auditing;
2. Introducing each topic’s background of corporate finance;
3. Focusing on empirical research rather than analytical and experimental research;
4. Introducing empirical tips and databases by STATA;
5. Not focusing on econometrics.
The instructor is in charge of the course. The course includes a midterm, a final, and an oral presentation. Actively participation is welcome and required.