112年第1學期-7049 都市創新設計 課程資訊
|Individual Contribution||50||How well do you define, interpret, analyse, improvise, design renders, application of softwares (spatial walk-thrus, etc.) your team’s specific challenge/problem?|
|Team Contribution||50||How well do your team demonstrate professional attitude and presentation qualities, which include all elements of urban design, dimensions on consideration and urban design factors, and quality of urban design scheme by clearly presenting significant issues, ability to crystallize spatial problems for functions and human needs, and future environment.|
本課程名額為 20人，已有9 人選讀，尚餘名額11人。
The studio emphasis on strong team efforts for introducing advanced urban design methods in multi-morphogenesis and complex urban scenarios that enable graduate students to carry out strategic planning and design problem solving. Main objective is to stay connected to the past, current and future, providing urban design innovation(s) relevant to the dynamics of changing globe for design profession operating locally and regionally.
Graduate students are expected to propose significant urban design schemes as reference for future architectural and urban design. Design team(s) are to create multiple design tasks to be completed in the duration of a semester.
1. Learn how to work with earth and eco-communities adapt to or mitigate climate change impacts (i.e. those forecasted or already in motion) by urban design operation;
2. Identify and attempt to strategise for sustainability and survivance over specific climate change problem(s) and major human hazards within the urban design operation effecting on built environment;
3. Learn Operational Urban Designing through reinventing Strategic Planning and Urban Design legacy;
4. Learn to develop professional international Urban Designing Schemes; and
5. Learn to develop systemic urban design procedures of advanced future urbanism.