99年第2學期-1862 社會福利行政 課程資訊
本課程名額為 70人，已有58 人選讀，尚餘名額12人。
By recognizing administration as an essential subject for social work and human services, this course is to:
(1) introduce the basic functions, processes, and principles of human services administration, and their impacts on the delivery of human services;
(2) acquaint students with pertinent administrative concepts, techniques, and knowledge to the vital realm of human services;
(3) provide students an opportunity for receiving, deepening, and further developing essential components of human services administration;
(4) gain insight into the personal and personnel needs in human services organizations; and,
(5) assess, analyze, and compare the administrative functions within a
human services organization.
This course embodies a comprehensive examination of human services administration; it covers the administrative functions, factual approaches, methods application, and managemental outlooks which involve a synthesis of practical and conceptual framework.