99年第2學期-5082 方法論 課程資訊
|Four written assignments
|One tentative research design
|Class participation &Regular attendance
本課程名額為 70人，已有4 人選讀，尚餘名額66人。
This course is built on the assumption that the doctorate students have completed basic required courses on social work research. In order to cultivate a research producer-participant, the objectives of this course are to expect students:
(1) to initiate research activities to obtain knowledge generalization toward practice interest;
(2) to require sophisticated competence in research design, inquiry methods, and theory formulation;
(3) to involve in the recognition of values, assumptions, attitudes, and limitation in a research activity;
(4) to learn how to identify a research study in nature,
(5) to incorporate ideographic and nomothetic research methods for practice studies; and,
(6) to examine philosophical concern for research methodology for shaping practice knowledge and professional growth.
This course is designed for doctorate students to familiar with and shift research methodology in social science before conducting a social work research. The course is aimed at building students with independent research competencies in specifying desirable research approaches for studying practice issues and requiring research proficiency to appreciate the integration of practice and research.