100年第1學期-2975 從多媒體中學英文 課程資訊
|Quizzes||45||Aural and written quizzes based on material in articles presenrted in class|
|Participation||20||Instructor will explain how the participation grade is determined.|
|Final Project||15||The Final project is an oral presentation on a topic chosen by the students|
本課程名額為 25人，已有22 人選讀，尚餘名額3人。
On completion of the course, students should be able to:
1. apply the listening skills presented in class to everyday situations; (prediction skills, listening for general comprehension, listening for specific details, guessing meaning from context and inference skills.)
2. express opinions and provide facts to support their opinions on current issues in the media;
3. utilize conversation strategies to discuss events in the news;
4. comprehend and be able to use key vocabulary found in the news;
5. use different language learning strategies;
6. use different resources available for English language learning; and
7. better understand both themselves and the world around them.
Office HourMonday 1-2PM, Wednesday 1-2PM and by appointment. FL106
Course worksheets provided by instructor. The content of the handouts will consist of exercises and activities which direct students toward reaching course objectives.