101年第1學期-5401 專題研究 課程資訊
|Attendance and Participation||20||Students are encouraged to join the crits.|
|Separate crits on each group performance||20||Students are encouraged to join the crits.|
|Intrim Joint Crits on each group performance||30||Students are encouraged to join the crits.|
|Final Crits on each group performance||30||Students are encouraged to join the crits.|
本課程名額為 30人，已有8 人選讀，尚餘名額22人。
1. Students will learn to present their design proposals in English and work with foreign students during the
2. Students will obtain experience on spatial analytical or architectural tectonic knowledge after this
3. Students will learn to know different cultures and different ways of thinking and working during the training
period of this course.
This Design Research Project is in fact a special design studio based on international workshop and preferably to be carried out abroad if budget allows. If budget is insufficient then the studio will proceed in domestic places in collaboration with invited foreign prestigious architects (or renowned design tutors) and foreign postgraduate students from other countries. This design research project will normally take place in a two-week period in summer vacation or winter vacation within the school year calendar. It is organized to meet the fulfillment of international cross-cultural visions within the departmental curriculum training objectives.
Office Hour二/5(13:10~14:00)/蘇智鋒老師研究室 (Dr. Shu Office)
1. Hillier, Bill & Julienne Hanson，1984， Social Logic of Space，Cambridge University Press。
2. Hillier, Bill，1996，Space is The Machine，Cambridge University Press。
3. Hauptmann, Deborah (ed.), 2006, The Body in Architecture, 010 Publishers, Rotterdam.
4. Hiroshi Nakamura, 2010, Microscopic Designing Methodology, INAX-Shuppan, Tokyo.
5. Frampton, Kenneth, 1995, Studies in Tectonic Culture- The Poetics of Construction in Nineteenth
and Twentieth Century Architecture, MIT Press, USA.