105年第1學期-3093 Business Policy 課程資訊
|平時作業與課堂參與||25||Personal Assignment: 2x10 points + Class Participation 5 points|
|Teamwork Presentation||30||Report Quality 20 points; Presentation Skill and Participation: 10 points|
本課程名額為 70人，已有43 人選讀，尚餘名額27人。
Through learning about theories, frameworks of strategic management, and case studies to have understanding and knowledge how business strategies and policies are formulated, business decision is made, and business plan is structured. Ultimately, to be able to think and analyze business issues strategically.
1. Analyzing and writing a case study analysis. SWOT checklist and analysis. 2. Strategic Leadership. Superior performance, Competitive Advantage, and business model. Levels of Strategic Management. Strategic Planning Process. Mission Statement. Scenario Planning. Strategic Leadership. 3. External Analysis: Identification of Opportunities and Threats. Porter’s Competitive Forces Model. 4. Internal Analysis: Resources and Competitive Advantage. Competitive Advantage. Vale Creation and Profitability. The Value Chain. 5. Competitive Advantage through Functional-Level Strategies. 6. Business-Level Strategy. Low Cost and Differentiation. Value Innovation. Market Segmentation. Strategy Choices. Blue Ocean Strategy. 7. Business-Level Strategy and the Industry Environment. 8. Strategy and Technology. Technical Standards and Format Wars. Technological Paradigm Shifts.
9. Strategy in the Global Environment. Global and National Environment. Global Expansion, Profitability, and Profit Growth. Choosing a Global Strategy. The Choice of Entry Mode. 10. Corporate-Level Strategy: Horizontal Integration, Vertical Integration, Strategic Outsourcing.
11. Corporate-Level Strategy: Related and Unrelated Diversification. 12. Corporate Governance, Social Responsibility, and Ethics. 13. Implementing Strategy Through Organization. Organizational Architecture. Organizational Culture. Organization Process. 14. From Good to Great, the physic of successful business transformation and upgrading.
Office HourEvery Monday and Thursday at office of Department of International Business or M601(每週一，四12：30-13：30 國貿系辦公室或M601)
1. Strategic Management, Hill, Schilling, Jones, 12e, 2015, Cengage Learning.
2. Good To Great, Jim Collins, 2001, HopperCollins Publishers
3. Seizing the White Space, Mark Johnson and Steve Wunker, 林麗冠譯, 2010, 天下文化
您可查詢過去本課程開課紀錄。 Business Policy 歷史開課紀錄查詢