105年第2學期-6815 餐旅策略管理研究 課程資訊
本課程名額為 15人，已有10 人選讀，尚餘名額5人。
The academic discipline of strategic management investigates the way in which organizational strategies are developed and then implemented. The purposes of this investigation are firstly to understand why strategies succeed (or fail), and secondly, to use this knowledge to prescribe better ways of formulating and implementing new strategies.
Over the years, the field of strategic management has had a major influence on corporate behavior. In fact, the ability to apply strategic analysis to practical business problems has become a valuable skill in service industry such as Hospitality Business Management in particular.
As a result, the aim of this course is to provide students with means needed to analyze situations and ways offered to think strategically. In addition, Case Studies teaching method will be employed through the class to discuss and explore of how strategy applied in Hospitality Business Management.
The expected learning outcome for students are as following:
1. To understand the way in which organizational strategies are developed and implemented.
2. To understand why strategies, succeed or fail and to prescribe better ways of formulating and implementing new strategies in Hospitality business.
1. Harrisn, Jeffrey S. and Enz, Cathy A. (2010). Hospitality Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New Jersey.
2. Nykiel, Ronald A. Hospitality Management Strategies, Pearson Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
3. Cetron, Demicco, and Davies. Hospitality 2015: The Future of Hospitality and Travel, The American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute , Lansing Michigan.
4. 黃純德編譯(2008) 。 餐旅管理策略。 台北：桂魯有限公司出版。
5. 吳思華 (2000) 。策略九說：策略思考的本質 。台北：臉譜出版：城邦文化發行。