109年第2學期-1966 情境英文閱讀賞析 課程資訊
|Attendance & Participation||20|
|Midterm Paper-based Exam||25|
The program is designed to develop the speaking and reading skills for college students to be equipped with better communication competence. The course is based on the concept of connection use of daily English and workplace English to provide students authentic environment and conversation and reading materials.
(1) improving English reading ability
(2) elevate English vocabulary scales.
(3) apply commonly used idioms in community ability.
(4) advance the language skills overall
(5) knowledge of cultural diversity and international perspective
Have students analyze various aspects and concepts of management, international business theory, marketing, and business ethics. Exposure to a variety of related theories includes: relationship learning, strategic leadership, global logistics, partner selection, trust, commitment, relationship memory, etc.
Office HourTuesday, From 12:10-2:00 pm Friday, From 12:10-1:00 pm or by appointment at ELC office
NEW English for Life & Work B3, David Vickers, Michael Vergara, Kirsty Webeck, Whitney Zahar, AMG, 2015