109年第2學期-3652 一年德文 課程資訊
- increasing vocabulary and grammar knowledge
- furthering listening and reading comprehension
- enabling students to express themselves in more complex sentences and paragraphs in oral and written form by strengthening their understanding and usage of sentence structures
- providing further cultural / regional background
- strengthening interaction between students and developing collaborative skills
German I is an introductory course for those with no background in German. It is taught in German and Mandarin, with increasing use of German for classroom communication. Students are tested on listening comprehension, grammar, reading, and writing.