109年第2學期-3722 用音樂學英文 課程資訊
|Midterm and Final Projects||50|
授課教師Lauren Rebecca Cryer
On completion of the course, students should be able to;
1. demonstrate the ability to communicate in English;
2. communicate with common English slang and idioms;
3. comprehend and analyze popular English songs;
4. demonstrate cross-cultural understanding;
5. show improved English fluency;
6. show improved English pronunciation; and
7. display an improvement in creativity.
This semester-based course will enhance students’ daily communication skills and confidence in speaking English through the study of popular English songs. Students will also improve their listening, reading, cross-cultural understanding, and speaking skills, especially fluency and pronunciation. In this course, students will listen to, analyze, and perform current and common English songs. Students will be able to display their own passion and creativity through music in this course.