109年第2學期-3728 留學英文 課程資訊
On completion of the course, students should be able to
1. prepare all the required documents for studying abroad
2. put campus vocabulary to good use
3. take notes while listening to passages
4. paraphrase after listening to or reading passages; and
5. summarize what they hear or read
This course is designed for undergraduate students who would like to pursue a dual degree in an overseas undergraduate program. Course instruction and activities will focus on strengthening students‘ English reading and listening skills as well as their test-taking strategies. Students will engage in reading and listening activities individually and collaboratively with their classmates. Academic success aside, it is hoped that students will also be better prepared for real-life encounters in a foreign country.