109年第2學期-3729 高階留學英文 課程資訊
|Midterm & Final Exams||50|
本課程名額為 30人，已有44 人選讀，尚餘名額-14人。
On completion of the course, students should be able to
1. describe the basic structure of an essay;
2. identify the main idea of a passage;
3. identify the topic sentence and supporting detail in a body paragraph;
4. decipher new vocabulary items from the context, such as the adjective clauses that follow and preceding punctuation marks;
5. listen for main ideas and details.
6. infer the implied message from a written text or audio information;
This course is designed for undergraduate students who would like to pursue a dual degree in an overseas undergraduate program. Course instruction and activities will focus on strengthening students‘ English reading and listening skills as well as their test-taking strategies. Students will engage in reading and listening activities individually and collaboratively with their classmates. Academic success aside, it is hoped that students will also be better prepared for real-life encounters in a foreign country.
1. Strategies for Success in the TOEFL ITP
2. TOEFL ITP practice tests: Volume 1