111年第1學期-3730 中級英文(I): 英語閱讀與聽力 課程資訊
|Attendance andn participation||15|
|Online learrning results||25|
|Midterm oral report||20|
|Final oral report||20|
本課程名額為 35人，已有30 人選讀，尚餘名額5人。
On completion of the course, students should be able to:
1. have enlarged their vocabulary and improved their listening comprehension;
2. communicate with people using more useful phrases and expressions;
3. read various materials in everyday life with better understanding;
4. improve communicative grammar skills and knowledge of of word parts; and
5. have become independent thinkers through activities that require critical thinking.reading/translation exercises, group discussion and presentation, quizzes, exams, etc.
This three-credit course is designed to help students improve their English skills such as listening, speaking, and reading. The course also includes practice that focuses on grammar and word parts. Students will be involved in many interactive activities useful both for students studying general English and for those studying English with a view toward more academic work.
Office HourOffice: A215 Office Hours: Wednesday 8:10 a.m.--10:10 a.m. or by appointment Tel: (04) 23590121 ext. 31905
Reading for Today: Issues 3. Smith, Lorraine C. & Mare, Nancy Nanci. 2016. Cangage Learning.