111年第2學期-1333 商用英文（二） 課程資訊
|Daily work||50||participation, discussion input and quality, preparation, motivation, written work, quizzes, homework, group project quality.|
本課程名額為 35人，已有23 人選讀，尚餘名額12人。
To improve students' listening, speaking, and writing abilities concerning international business subjects by having students analyze various aspects and concepts of management, marketing, advertising, investing, and customer service.
Exposure to a variety of related theories includes: global alliance branding, joint venture learning, competitive advantage, strategic leadership, etc.
Have students analyze various aspects and concepts of management, international business theory, marketing, and business ethics. Exposure to a variety of related theories includes: relationship learning, strategic leadership, global logistics, partner selection, trust, commitment, relationship memory, etc.
Office HourInternational Business Department Office: M506
(1) Right Image Helps Brewers: Foreign Beer Makers Vie for Emerging Markets, The Asian Wall Street Journal, June 13, 2005
(2) Yum! Brands: Fast Food’s Yummy Secret, The Economist, August 25, 2005
(3) Luxury Brands Discover Social Networks, International Herald Tribune, Eric Pfanner, July 27, 2008
(4) The Essential Brand Book: Over 100 Techniques to Increase Brand Value, Iain Ellwood, Kogan Page Publishers (2002)
(5) Relationship learning and dyadic knowledge creation in international subcontracting relationships: the supplier’s perspective, Kuo-Hsiung Chang, Donald F. Gotcher, International Journal of Technology Management 2008-Volume 41, No.1/2, pp. 55-74