99年第1學期-5261 專題討論Ⅰ 課程資訊
|Hospitality Research Issues Content Analysis||40|
|Hospitality Industry Case Study||40|
本課程名額為 15人，已有11 人選讀，尚餘名額4人。
Seminar discussion is an one credit course. The course objectives are to introduce students with basic survival skills in graduate study, to help student identifying major hospitality research issues, and to guide students obtaining basic business concepts regarding the hospitality industry.
Follow topics will be covered:
1. Conferences attendance (Explaining how to submit abstract, prepare poster presentation and stand-up presentation) (2hours)
2. Presentation skills (such as how to make a great power point slides)(1hours)
3. Professional dress (such as business casual and smart casual)(1hours)
4. Understand various research topic in hospitality management field (4 hours)
5. Hospitality related industrial case study (4hours)
This course gives the overview and insights of foodservice operations management.