108年第1學期-7050 專題研究 課程資訊
|Students are assessed according to individual efforts for degree of active participation, intelligence in the use of data and analysis, infographic contributions, modeling, new tools learned for the course of actions, design concepts and quality of innovations, level of grit, and leadership quality.
|Students are assessed according to group efforts reflected in ability and degree of effective team work, cohesiveness in team building, degree of mutual respect for different opinions and ability to persuade for design arguments across design team environment, ability to finish team vision and task, degree of and quality of team achieving tasks given. Degree of team creativity and innovation, and efforts for leaving no one behind in team activities throughout.
本課程名額為 70人，已有7 人選讀，尚餘名額63人。
1. Students will learn to present their design proposals in English and work with foreign students and other disciplinary students.
2. Students will obtain experience on spatial analytical or architectural tectonic knowledge from international PAAU.
3. Students will learn to know different cultures and different ways of thinking future design and design operations, especially through Mars Mission Design Project during the training period of this course.
International PAAU workshop will consist of the followings:
1. It aims to be an Asian city based real research design and intervention project or on site built project if possible. The exact project format issues will depend on the mutual agreement between collaborative schools and the Graduate School of Tunghai Architecture.
2. The length of workshop is approximately within ten days, which includes interim and final jury of the design proposals, and the workshop should be conducted in English.
3. It is highly recommended that design and research issues include sustainability, social culture and economy and/or building tectonic characteristics.
Local cross-disciplinary future design and exhibition at the National Science Museum of Taichung will consists of the followings:
1. Mars Mission Design (September-October);
2. Mars Mission Exhibition (October-November).